MTC Australia cultivates a high-performance culture and a commitment to quality across all our diverse activities.
MTC Australia Accreditation
- We have been recognised at an organisational level through our ISO9001:2015 certification – an international quality management standard that includes a strong customer focus and systemises continual improvement.
- In recognition of our exemplary quality as a Registered Training Organisation (RTO), MTC has ASQA Delegation authority. This allows us to manage our own scope of registration and add new training qualifications based on the needs of specific client cohorts and industry and community stakeholders, thereby providing substantial benefits and flexibility in MTC’s delivery of training qualifications.
- In addition, MTC Australia became a Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) Skilled Workplace in 2015, gaining a Gold recognition in the medium workplace size category.
MTC Australia Policy Documents
- Our Information Security Policy seeks to assure all interested parties of the information security of MTC’s manual and electronic records, computer systems, networks and devices; and that the data stored, accessed, transmitted, displayed, relayed and/or processed by these systems is assured to an acceptable security level.
- Our Quality Policy states MTC’s commitment to Quality, in order to consistently meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.