MTC Australia cultivates a high-performance culture and a commitment to quality across all our diverse activities.
MTC Australia Accreditation
- We are very proud to announce that our Head Office achieved certification to quality
management standard ISO 9001:2015 and information security management standard ISO
27001:2013 in November 2018. Regarding ISO 27001:2013 certification in particular, we are honoured to be recognised as one of the pioneer organisations in the social enterprise sector. Learn more here.
- ISO9001:2015 is an international quality management standard that includes a strong customer focus and systemises continual improvement. Each division of MTC has achieved ISO 9001:2015 Certification, available to download here: Employment Services, Education & Training, Youth & Community and MTC Recruitment Limited.
- In recognition of our exemplary quality as a Registered Training Organisation (RTO), MTC has ASQA Delegation authority. This allows us to manage our own scope of registration and add new training qualifications based on the needs of specific client cohorts and industry and community stakeholders, thereby providing substantial benefits and flexibility in MTC’s delivery of training qualifications.
- In addition, MTC Australia became a Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) Skilled Workplace in 2015, gaining a Gold recognition in the medium workplace size category.
MTC Australia Policy Documents
- Our Information Security Policy seeks to assure all interested parties of the information security of MTC’s manual and electronic records, computer systems, networks and devices; and that the data stored, accessed, transmitted, displayed, relayed and/or processed by these systems is assured to an acceptable security level.
- Our Quality Policy states MTC’s commitment to Quality, in order to consistently meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.