A Traineeship is a great way to develop your knowledge and skills and gain hands-on experience in your chosen course or industry.
A Traineeship combines paid work with your employer (full-time or part-time) with ongoing, structured training. This training is provided by a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) like MTC Australia.
A Traineeship enables you to:
- Earn a nationally recognised qualification
- Develop necessary skills and knowledge to perform competently within the workplace
- Progress at your own speed, and complete the Traineeship at a pace which suits you and the business
- Gain diverse skills, creating a more varied and interesting role
- Potentially claim credits for further qualifications when the Traineeship is completed
- Set a career pathway for your future
- Give you access to current information about the latest trends, tools of trade and technology, market strategies, competition, and lots more
Completing on the job training also boosts confidence in your skills and experience.
Traineeship costs and duration
Traineeships are funded by the NSW Government. MTC Australia does charge an enrolment fee that is payable by the trainee/student or the employer. Some categories of trainees may be entitled to a fee exemption.
The duration of the course will depend on your chosen qualification and/or industry. Please note that your existing skills and qualifications may reduce the length of the Traineeship.
View the Trainee Handbook.