MTC is a social enterprise that enables people to overcome barriers on their path to meaningful work. We do this through the employment, mentoring and training programs we deliver.
Each year we support over 20,000 people across NSW and QLD that are vulnerable and experiencing disadvantage with new skills, confidence and opportunities.
About the Role
MTC has an exciting opportunity for an Industry Engagement Manager (IEM) to join our Strategic Growth team.
We deliver a holistic servicing which assists and supports our E&T customers in securing employment through quality training, case management, extensive support networks, coaching, and job matching. We gain success through forming partnerships with key organisations in government, employers and the wider community.
Reporting to the Senior Industry Engagement Manager (SIEM), the Industry Engagement Manager will:
- Assist the SIEM in the management of external and internal stakeholder relationships
- Generate new employer leads to build MTC’s network of employers, through the direct targeting of employers and customer trends.
- Establish and develop strong relationship with department employment initiatives to create employment opportunities.
- Work closely with the MTC E&T team to tailor local strategies to meet the specific needs of MTC Business and customers.
- Collaborate closely with the Area and Centre Managers to create successful employment opportunities.
- Liaise and develop sound working relationships with Workforce Australia, DES providers to create successful employment opportunities.
- Monitor and evaluate industry trends and employer needs to continuously refine strategy.
The ideal applicant we are seeking will have:
- Extensive local industry, recruitment, and networking experience in the employment services sector.
- Knowledge of the Workforce Australia and SEE contracts and expert knowledge of Employment Services and Vocational Education Training (VET) sectors
- High level negotiation and networking skills, and an ability to forge effective partnerships.
- Strong commercial and financial acumen and ability to drive results.
- Advanced written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated sensitivity to and understanding of the issues facing people seeking employment, including people with disability, people from a CALD background, young people, parents, social housing tenants.
Why Choose Us
At MTC, you will have the opportunity to become a positive and lasting influence on someone’s life.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and at MTC, you will be working in a diverse and inclusive environment. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people with lived experience of disability are welcome and strongly encouraged to apply. If there are reasonable adjustments to a recruitment process, role, or your work environment to help you, let us know.
Our core values of empathy, innovation, collaboration, and achievement, create a customer-centric culture that empowers us to do what it takes for our customers to know that they matter.
We also offer:
- Salary packaging and incentives
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career and development opportunities
- Education Assistance Program
- Recognition and Reward scheme
- Flexible working arrangements
- Paid Parental leave
- Two Me Days annually
Now is the time to act and be rewarded by making a difference to your community. To learn more about MTC and our opportunities, go to www.mtcaustralia.com.au
How to apply
Applications are being reviewed as they are received, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible with a resume and cover letter.
Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West, Eastern Suburbs
Work Type: Contract
Ad Reference: Ad-24711