MTC is a social enterprise that enables people to overcome barriers on their path to meaningful work. We do this through the employment, mentoring and training programs we deliver.
Each year we support over 20,000 people across NSW and QLD that are vulnerable and experiencing disadvantage with new skills, confidence and opportunities.
About the Role
We are currently working with a high volume of clients and are seeking qualified Trainers to deliver two qualifications via traineeships:
- CHC30121 Cert III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- CHC50121 Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
Training would be across the Sydney East Metro and Sydney South-west region.
To be considered for these positions, you will need to demonstrate the following requirements:
- Hold a current TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Have the relevant vocational competencies at least to the level being delivered and assessed.
- Demonstrate current industry skills and experience directly relevant to the training/assessment being delivered.
- Experience as a trainer and assessor in the relevant area.
- Have the ability to motivate students and deliver engaging training to diverse cohorts
- Have strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Demonstrated understanding and commitment towards RTO administration and compliance requirements relevant to the role
- Willing to continue to develop their VET knowledge and skills, industry currency and trainer/assessor competence
Why Choose Us
At MTC, you will have the opportunity to become a positive and lasting influence on someone’s life.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and at MTC, you will be working in a diverse and inclusive environment. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people with lived experience of disability are welcome and strongly encouraged to apply. If there are reasonable adjustments to a recruitment process, role, or your work environment to help you, let us know.
Our core values of empathy, innovation, collaboration, and achievement, create a customer-centric culture that empowers us to do what it takes for our customers to know that they matter.
We also offer:
- Salary packaging and incentives
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career and development opportunities
- Education Assistance Program
- Recognition and Reward scheme
- Flexible working arrangements
- Paid Parental leave
Now is the time to act and be rewarded by making a difference to your community. To learn more about MTC and our opportunities, go to www.mtcaustralia.com.au
How to apply
Applications are being reviewed as they are received, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible with a resume and cover letter.
Work Type: Casual
Ad Reference: Ad-25141