What are masterclasses?
Masterclasses are a new initiative from MTC Australia designed to help you upskill, prepare for and find employment. The classes, which run online for approximately 30 minutes each and are hosted twice weekly by industry experts, cover a variety of important topics each month, including:
- Resume Academy: From the basics to standing out
- Part 1: Getting to Know You: Identifying Your Strengths and Skills. Watch the recording here.
- Part 2: Resume Academy 101: Learn the Basics. Watch the recording here.
- Part 3: Resume Academy 102: Role-based Customisation. Watch the recording here.
- Part 4: Resume Academy 103: Standing Out From the Crowd. Watch the recording here.
- Register for Part 5: Resume Academy 104: LinkedIn for beginners. Thursday 4 June and Tuesday 16 June 2020.
- Register for Part 6: Resume Academy 105: Mastering LinkedIn. Tuesday 9 June and Thursday 18 June 2020.
- Register for Part 7: Resume Academy 106: Being digitally savvy. Thursday 11 June and Tuesday 23 June 2020.
- Job Search Strategies
- Resilience and Confidence Building
- Health and Wellbeing
- Financial Health
Please note: you will need to register for each session individually to attend the whole series.