What are masterclasses?
MTC Australia’s Masterclasses are an initiative designed to provide you with the information and resources you need to prepare for and find employment. These free, online classes are hosted by industry experts and cover a variety of important topics each month. Listed below are our upcoming sessions – press ‘register’ to secure your place!
Alternatively, if you’ve missed any of the classes, you can watch the recordings in your own time below.
- Resume Academy: From the basics to standing out
- Part 2: Resume Academy 101: Learn the Basics.
- The Interview Gurus: Learn strategies to land you the job
- Health and Well-being: Being kind to yourself
- Financial Health: Keeping your finances in check easy.
- Food and Nutrition: It all starts with a healthy body.
- Register for Part 1: Nutrition Education & Skills Training with OzHarvest. Tuesday 11 August, 3pm and Tuesday 18 August, 12pm.
- Register for Part 2: Nutrition Education & Skills Training with OzHarvest. Thursday 13 August, 3pm and Thursday 20 August, 12pm.
- Resilience and Confidence Building
Please note: you will need to register for each session individually to attend the whole series.