With MTC Australia’s Skills for Education and Employment (SEE) Pathway Program, you can develop the skills you need for entry level employment opportunities. The training components have a strong focus on job seeking skills, Microsoft Office products and career planning.!
The SEE Pathway Program is a way to provide a faster pathway to work for people who will benefit from additional support with their English language, numeracy, and digital skills.
Who Is It For?
To be eligible you must be:
- Of working age (15 years and above)
- Registered with Workforce Australia or other employment service providers (Disability Employment Services, Transition to Work or ParentsNext)
- Australian Core Skills Framework Level 1 or above
- An Australian citizen or a holder of an Australian visa with working rights
- Registered as a Volunteer Job Seeker
This course will be delivered under the SEE program and is an approved Activation Activity. Participant attendance amounts to 25 PBAS points per week. Your organisation may also be eligible for a Progress Payment pending participant completion of this course.
Course duration: three days per week with rolling intake.
You will learn basic computing and employability skills, MS Office products, and Australian workplace culture and expectations.
Upon completion of the course, you will have the opportunity to continue to study in a SEE class and may receive a Statement of Attainment in one of the following:
- 22471VIC: Course in Initial General Education for Adults
- 22476VIC: Certificate I in General Education for Adults (Introductory)
- FSK20119: Certificate II in Skills for Work and Vocational Pathways
Why choose this course?
Recognition of prior learning
MTC Australia has processes for recognising any prior knowledge and skills acquired through previous training, education and experience. Customers can apply for their RPL to be assessed and gain credit for their prior learning.
You will always feel welcome, safe and supported. MTC Australia celebrates different languages, cultures, age and education levels, and we encourage students to learn from each other.
This SEE Vocational Pathway will help customers build the relevant skills for employment in any industry, and give them an insight into what employment in an industry would entail.
Successful completion of this SEE Vocational Pathway may lead to customers being offered an employment opportunity with one of our employers.
Confidence to take their next step
This course is designed to give customers the knowledge they need to confidently make their next move – whether that’s into the workforce or further study.
RTO Code 90171