The Student Wellbeing Support Program enables schools to hire a Student Wellbeing Support Officer 2 days every week to assist in the improvement of student wellbeing.
How could a Student Wellbeing Support Officer help your school?
Activities vary depending on your school’s needs but a Student Wellbeing Support Officer could help with:
- Planning and delivering student resilience and wellbeing services
- Providing students with support and referrals at difficult times
- Organising one-on-one or group sessions with students and staff
- Attending parent body meetings
- Facilitating community partnership programs between the school and community
How does the Student Wellbeing Support Program work?
The NSW Department of Education provides $7,000 to engage a Student Wellbeing Support Officer to remain on site at the school 2 days per week. Schools must also contribute $7,000 and source an additional $7,000 from the community.
As your partner in the program, MTC Australia is responsible for hiring, training and managing your Student Wellbeing Support Officer to your school’s specifications.
Apply for the Student Wellbeing Support Program today!
For more information on the program and help with the application process, please contact Zena Najjar on 0409 447 945 or [email protected]