Sydney’s job market is incredibly competitive. We know you may have had some unsuccessful interviews. We’re here to change that and help get your job search back on track, with a successful application.
At MTC Australia we deliver government-funded job help programs and training courses. Our aim is to help job seekers find work, which we do in a number of ways. Whether you’re looking to kick-start your career in a new industry, find disability-friendly employers or to open your own business, we’re here to help.
Who Do Our Employment Programs Help?
The programs we offer are customised to meet the needs of job seekers from all backgrounds and stages of life.
MTC Australia is currently offering these employment programs across Sydney:
- Disability Employment Services (DES) for job seekers with a physical, mental or intellectual disability.
- jobactive, which supports eligible recipients of income support payments to find and keep a job they like.
- New Enterprise Incentive Scheme (NEIS) for up and coming entrepreneurs who have a great business idea, but need the skills and support to start their business.
Our trainers will guide you every step of the way, helping you develop the skills and create the connections you need to find a job.
How Do We Help You Find a Job?
MTC Australia is committed to preparing you for success, and introducing you to the right opportunities. Our approach to employment help is:
- Customisation: Our consultants work with you to define your career goals and identify the skills you need to get the job you want.
- Results: We know the job market in Sydney. Our aim is to not get you any old job, but carefully match you with a suitable employer so you can thrive in your new workplace.
- Learning Opportunities: If you need to learn a new skill to work in your field or start your business, we can help you access training courses, many of which are free.
- Respect: At MTC we celebrate diversity, and you will always be welcomed regardless of your history or background.
- Ongoing Support: Once you’re employed we offer post-placement support to help you keep the job you’ve landed. For those living with disabilities we work with your employer to ensure any on-the-job support or assistance needed will be provided.
With us you’ll receive service that is customised to what you need, delivers the results you want and allows you to learn about yourself and the career you want.
Career assistance for over 45s
MTC has recently launched Career Transition Assistance (CTA) to help job seekers aged 45+ on their path to employment. CTA will help you to up-skill, learn about new industries and link you with local employers, all while participating in a collaborative, adult learning environment. For more information on CTA, click here.
Are You an Employer Seeking a Candidate?
If you’re an employer who wants to find a skilled and motivated employee to work in your business, we can match you with the superstar you’re looking for.
To offer accessible work to a job seeker with a disability, you can partner with us to hire through the Disability Employment Services program. Otherwise the jobactive program will match you with the right employee for the skills, temperament and work ethic you need.
MTC will support you during and after the hire, and can help you access potential training and wage subsidies if you employ one of our candidates.
Want to Find Out More About DES, jobactive or NEIS?
We’d love to hear from you! To make a change and get started with your future career, simply browse our locations, find your nearest MTC branch, and contact us to learn more.
You can also visit the relevant program pages on our site to see if you are eligible to enrol in your desired program.
Our Employment Services Quality Policy is also available if you’d like to know more about our commitment to meeting your needs.