The purpose of this policy is to state the commitment by MTC Australia (MTCAL) to provide the best achievable quality services, in order to consistently meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
This policy applies to all MTC Australia Board members, staff, and its committees.
MTCAL is a social enterprise that enables people to overcome barriers on their path to meaningful work. We are an active community-based organisation and strive to meet our vision: To shape a society where everyone has the means and motivation to create a life of their choosing. With the successful delivery of our programs, we will create an annual surplus that is redistributed to the Community through the development and delivery of community-based initiatives, and reinvested back into our business to improve customer experience, diversify our range of programs aligned to our purpose, provide a satisfying and rewarding workplace for our employees and in the business operations generally.
MTCAL comprises centralised Head Office Shared services, in addition to respective operational divisions, including: Youth & Community, Employment Services and Education and Training.
The key principles in underpinning our policy are:
- Accountability – individual staff acceptance of personal accountability and responsibility for consistent delivery of agreed upon services.
- Emphasis on learning – the Quality Management System is oriented towards evaluation and continuous learning, including learning from our mistakes, and extensively employs improvement methods for this.
- Teamwork – teamwork is recognised as the key to achieving our objectives and strategy and is explicitly encouraged and fostered within the culture of trust and mutual respect.
- Continual monitoring and reporting – of all agreed service quality and performance indicators
We maintain and continuously improve a quality management system that complies with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
Our Quality Objectives are to:
- Consistently and efficiently deliver services to our customers that meet their needs and comply with all applicable MTCAL, statutory and regulatory requirements
- Resolve customer and employee queries promptly and in a friendly manner
- Give our customers confidence in our services and the ability to meet their needs.
To achieve these objectives, we shall commit to:
- Ensuring high levels of management and staff involvement in all of MTCAL’s operational activity
- Continuously engage all stakeholders in meaningful consultation and communication
- Making every effort to follow all agreed customer requirements, MTCAL documented processes and statutory and regulatory requirements related to the services being offered
- Measure our performance and use this information for the continual improvement of our services and the Quality Management System (QMS).
Communication of this Policy
This policy shall be made available to all MTCAL’s staff using the Intranet and to all interested parties through publication on our website.
Chief Executive Officer
Last Updated 25 August 2023