This course enables aspiring entrepreneurs to take the next step in getting their small business off the ground. You will explore business opportunities and develop a business plan, complete with financial tables.
This training is subsidised by the NSW Government.
Who is this course for?
Given the technical nature of this course, we recommend students have language, literacy and numeracy skills equivalent to Certificate III level.
This course is available to all participants under the Self Employment Assistance Program. To be eligible, you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Not be prohibited by law from working in Australia
- Not be an overseas visitor on a working holiday visa or an overseas student studying in Australia
- Not be an undischarged bankrupt
- Not already be in education and/or employment for more than 25 hours per week
You will also require the Language Literacy, Numeracy and Digital skills to:
- Conduct basic internet research
- Engage in online learning, including video conferencing sessions Create simple word-processed documents and spreadsheets.
- Read and comprehend simply written documents and numerical texts
For more information on your eligibility please contact MTC Australia’s Customer Care Team on 1300 232 663.
How is this course delivered?
This course is delivered online through Microsoft Teams and is scheduled for 26 hours per week (Monday – Friday,) for a total of six weeks. It will include:
- Two days of facilitated virtual learning, 5 hours per day.
- Approximately 15 hours per week of self-paced learning through our online learning platform
- Weekly virtual coaching sessions
Customers must have access to a computer or laptop, word processing software and the internet to undertake this course.
|BSBESB301||Investigate business opportunities|
|BSBESB401||Research and develop business plans|
RTO Code 90171